Thursday, September 12, 2013

"I hold the world record of hotdog eating, well around here anyway."

Hull's annual Endless Summer party is nearly two weeks away. 
I was informed this morning, while having coffee with my boyfriend at the Salt Water Diner, 
by last year's Daddy's Dogs Hot Dog Eating Competition winner
-Good looking gal you got there fellow? She could do better though.
-Yeah, she's alright, I guess. 
- Just alright? You single sir?
-Yeah, but I'm bald they say, you like bald guys? Hey, you kids going to the festival on the 21st?
-What festival?
-You must be new to Hull?
-Yep, three weeks now.
-Well you are looking at last year's winner of the hotdog contest.12 dogs with buns in 9 minutes. 
  And I got third in the pizza eating contest.
- Can I snap a photo of you?
-Louie Rivieccio.
-Say cheese Louie!

He looks at his photo snapped with the phone's camera

-Damn they are right, I'm bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment